Wynford Green. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Wynford Green
- Builders: Context Development,Diamondcorp,Lifetime Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 844 Don Mills Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Don Mills Rd & Eglinton Ave E
- Property Type: High Rise
- Location: 844 Don Mills Road, Toronto, ON
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Wynford Green is a new condo and townhouse development by Context , Lifetime Developments and Diamondcorp currently in preconstruction at 844 Don Mills Road, Toronto.
Wynford Green involves the close collaboration of Lifetime Developments and Diamondcorp. Over the next decade, 60-acres of land at the north-west corner of Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue – the current home of Celestica – will be transformed into a vibrant, mixed-use neighbourhood that will redefine urban living and working in Toronto. Wynford Green will feature employment use, retail, residential mid-rise buildings, town homes, new roads, parks, municipal infrastructure, community centre and arena, and access to the new Eglinton LRT. Located at Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue, Wynford Green will become Toronto’s newest neighbourhood and will join the new Aga Khan Museum, the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre, and the Ontario Science Centre as part of the cultural district. Wynford Green has convenient access to the Don Valley Parkway, Eglinton LRT, and the Don Valley Ravine Network and features three major parks right next door: Serena Gundy, Wilket Creek and E. T. Seaton.